• More than 25 years of experience• University of the Valley (UNIVALLE)
• Valle de Lili Clinic Foundation• National Institute of Health ...
• Master's degree. Epidemiology. University Of Cambridge. 2003• Specialty. Pediatric Hematoncology. National University of Colombia (UNAL). 2001
• Specialty. General Pediatrics University of the Valley (UNIVALLE). 1999• Surgeon. University of the Valley (UNIVALLE). 1993 ...
Publications and conferences
• Speaker. Abandonment Hazard Is Dependent On Time, Age And Tumor Type In Children With Cancer: A Report Of Vigicancer Pediatric Cancer Surveillance System From Cali, Colombia. Congress of the International Society of Pediatric Oncology. Hong Kong. 2013• Speaker. Clofarabine-based therapy in children with Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Primary refractory patients have three times more chance of obtaining undetectable residual disease, compared with those in relapse. Hong Kong. 2013
• Author. Descriptive Epidemiology of Childhood Cancer in Cali, Colombia 1977-2011. In: Medical Colombia. ISSN: 1657-9534. Ed: Corporación Editora Médica del Valle v.44 fasc. p.155 - 164. 2013• Speaker. Initial results of Vigicancer pediatric cancer outcomes surveillance system established in Cali, Colombia. World Cancer Congress. International Union for the Fight against Cancer. Montreal, Canada. 2012• Co-author. Consistent Safety and Infectivity in Sporozoite Challenge Model of Plasmodium Vivax in Malaria-Naive Human Volunteers. In: United States American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. ISSN: 0002-9637. Ed: American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH), v.84 fasc. Sup 2 p.4 - 11. 2011• Short courses Epidemiology of Cancer. International Agency for Cancer Research. 2010• Short courses Bone marrow transplant. University of Minnesota. 2006• Co-author. WT1 mRNA in Cerebrospinal Fluid Associated with Relapse in Pediatric Lymphoblastic Leukemia. In: United States Journal of Pediatric Hematology / Oncology. ISSN: 1077-4114. Ed: Raven Press v.25 fasc.6 p.453 - 458. 2003• Co-author. Association between the detection of WT1 gene mRNA in cerebrospinal fluid and the diagnosis of Neoplastic relapse in pediatric patients with lymphoid precursor cell neoplasms in treatment at La Misericordia Hospital. In: Colombia Revista Chilena de Cancerología y Hematología. ISSN: 0717-3210 ed: v.1 fasc. p.97 - 97. 2001• Short courses Pediatric oncology. St. Jude Hospital. 2000• Author. Delay of Intrauterine Growth Associated with the Consumption of Basic Cocaine Paste by Pregnant Women of Bogotá, Colombia. In: Colombia Biomedica: Journal of the National Institute of Health ISSN: 0120-4157 ed: National Health Institute v.20 fasc. p.289 - 299. 2000 ...
Prizes and awards
• First place. Pediatric Oncology Research in Developing Countries. Awarded by the International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP) and International Society of Pediatric Oncology. 2013• First place. Research in Pediatric Onco-Hematology. Prize of the Colombian Society of Hematology. 2012
• Second place. National Award for Clinical Research in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Colombian Association of Hematology and Oncology. 2009• Ninth place Research Prize of the National Congress of Pediatrics. Colombian Society of Pediatrics. 1999• Distinguished student of the Curriculum in Medicine and Surgery. University of the Valley. 1993• First place. Research in Pediatrics. Colombian Society of Pediatrics Chapter Antioquia. 1997• Fourth place National Award of the Best Colombian Intern. Colombian Association of Medical Schools. 1994 ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Choose the time on the calendar that best suits you
Tue 25 Jun.
Wed 26 Jun.
Thu 27 Jun.
Dr. Oscar Ramírez Wurttemberger
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?